I have a folder, in which there are so many file and out of that, one file name starts with "test".Now, i want to find the entair file path.How should i do this?
here is how i'm trying to do...
CString strFilePath = _T("D:\PL001");
CString patterns = _T("test*");
I want to find the path like : D:\PL001\test.txt
13 มีนาคม 2555 19:05
- แก้ไขโดย RoutJ 13 มีนาคม 2555 19:08
You may want to take a look at this class as well if you want to do something more specific.
I use it all the time...
Tom,Thanks for help.This is what i was looking for,But;
Can not include such file #include "filefindex.h" , no such file in the directory.
Why this error and how to reslove this?
I'm using VS2008 and my peoject is Win32 console application with MFC support.
Jyotiranjan14 มีนาคม 2555 3:12
You should download the .zip file from that link and copy the files from it. If you are using a version newer than VS 2005 you will also need to get the atlrx.h file from:
And copy the file from the zip to your project as well.
1. Download my code from Codeproject.
2. Download the ATL source from the link above (to get the atlrx.h file.
3. Add FindFileEx.h, FindFileEx.cpp, and atlrx.h to your project.
4. Include FindFileEx.h where you want to use it.
Tom14 มีนาคม 2555 6:36