SSRS compatibility issues with IE11 RRS feed

• 質問

• Hi Experts,

After migrating SSRS from 2008r2 to 2014, new reports work fine except for the parameter drop down option that works fine when i click on it for first time, but the subsequent drop down selections don't work for the parameters with more values(ones with scroll bar).Surprisingly if the drop down list is small with no scroll bar it works just as expected. 

For ex the below parameter with a scroll bar works fine for the first time and stops working if i select the drop down again. I have to refresh the page again to make a selection.

However a different parameter with very little section range works normally

I have tested the same on other reports and the behavior is the same. 

Thanks

2016年12月20日 22:03

回答

• eventually found out that CU2 for SQL 2014 SP2 is the fix for the above issue. After applying the latest updates, reports are working normally

Thanks & happy christmas

Bhanu

• 編集済み bhanu_nz 2016年12月22日 18:14
    • 回答の候補に設定 Yuliana Gu 2016年12月23日 1:35
    • 回答としてマーク bhanu_nz 2017年1月15日 22:56
    2016年12月22日 18:14

すべての返信

• Hi bhanu_nz,

In your scenario, the scroll bar sometimes doesn't work fine in IE11 unless refresh web page, right?

Have you tried to run reports using other browser or other IE version to see whether this issue persists? It looks like a compatibility issue between Reporting Service and IE browser.

Here are some scenario similar to yours. Please try the workarounds in links below:
    SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is not compatible with Internet Explorer 11
    Reporting Sites Which are Incompatible with IE11
    SQL Server Reporting Services is not compatible with Internet Explorer 11

If you still have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
    Yuliana Gu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

2016年12月21日 8:35
  • Hi Yulina,

Thanks for the inputs. 

However none of the workarounds help me fix this problem. 

Regards,

bhanu

2016年12月21日 21:39
  • eventually found out that CU2 for SQL 2014 SP2 is the fix for the above issue. After applying the latest updates, reports are working normally

Thanks & happy christmas

Bhanu

• 編集済み bhanu_nz 2016年12月22日 18:14
    • 回答の候補に設定 Yuliana Gu 2016年12月23日 1:35
    • 回答としてマーク bhanu_nz 2017年1月15日 22:56
    2016年12月22日 18:14
  • Hi bhanu_nz,

Happy christmas!

Glad to hear that you have resolved this issue. Would you please mark your post as an answer so that it can be more clear for others to find the solution who have same problem.

Thanks,
    Yuliana Gu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• 回答の候補に設定 Yuliana Gu 2016年12月26日 5:03
    2016年12月23日 1:38