none
Query regarding forum RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

how can I look for the newer questions come up related to SQL server if I want to answer any of them.

SQL Server DBA

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 10:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Zeal DBA,

you can check 'no replies' filter and you'll see all the thread without response:

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 10:41 AM
  • Hi,

I am using the feature to add forums to "My Forums" and then I use the Quick Access -> My forums threads to see all messages that arrived.

Additionally you can filter for "no replies" as Enric suggested or use any other filter (e.g. unanswered) you like.

I mostly do not filter and then I look into the posts that seems to be interesting.

To handle your forums, you can use the Forums [view all] link to choose which forums should be shown.

Important note: Through the [x] inside the popup, a forum is only added / removed temporarly. You have to use a Add to/Remove from my forums link. If you put your mouse over a forum name on the left side, you will get some details on the right side of the popup where such a link is also part of the data shown.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:12 AM
  • Hello,

With the button "Quick Access" you can filter on Forum/category, how to order etc.

Or you use the link I use: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/home?category=sqlserver&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:14 AM