none
SSRS and Sharepoint Error

Question

• Hi

After installing SSRS with SP2 and setting up the integrated database and services I am getting the following whenever I try to browse the the report server website using the URL. 

Report Server has encountered a SharePoint error. (rsSharePointError)

e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.AccessDeniedException: The permissions granted to user 'Domain\User' are insufficient for performing this operation., ;

Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.AccessDeniedException: The permissions granted to user 'domain\User' are insufficient for performing this operation.

I have the reporting service and SQL installed on the same server with the server added to the MOSS farm and central admin running on both the database server and a seperate WFE.

In an attempt to find out where the insufficient permissions lay the account being used is a local admin on the database server and a SQL admin and is also being used for the windows server identity and web service identity for SSRS.

It is my understanding that I do not need to install the add in for MOSS at this point, and I should be able to browse the sites in a list through the SSRS virtual directory I created under the default website.

Many thanks

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:18 PM