We had to reinstall our complete server. It was a bit messed up trying/setinng up account on how to make a good security setup for all our services. we had to implement a Temtec executive Viewer 6.x on our SSAS from a different machine.
Therefore we had to use Kerebos .... Our tech department dit setup a fex things to eneable Kerebos ...
We also messed up with it so we decided to deinstall and then re-install all (no repair).
Our server is working fine again, we can login mith management studio in all our services (Sql, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS).
But when trying to do connect from a remote computer, with MgtStudio to SSAS we get an error
'The target principal name is incorrect', or when we try to do tis from a Proclarity Client the error is 'The target Account name is incorrect'
We tried the normal computer name, and also its fully qualified domain name ... stil the same error.