none
I have a cube of multidimensional of customer data when i created the roles for customer in ssas to Row level security for sql server analysis services for multidimensional is not deployed. and how to give dynamic role for customers in that. RRS feed

• Question

• I have created the powerbi report with live connection through sql server analysis service.and created the application using  https://app.powerbi.com/embedsetup. After that embedded PowerBI in product for customer.but i need to show the report in customer wise when customer he/she application see only their data report.when i trying in application gettinG the error like error in effective username. Can any help me how to give dynamic security in SSAS Model for customers.

Thanks

Saikumar

Monday, November 12, 2018 11:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Saikumar_10,

What's the full error message you got?

Please have a check this blog which may help.

Dynamic security made easy with SSAS 2016 and Power BI

Regards,

Pirlo Zhang 

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:49 AM