none
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. RRS feed

• Question

• I have custom .Net web application. I would like to run SSIS packages via web page clicking run button.
    Application originally was developed with VS2005 and running on 32bit Windows Server 2003.

'Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap' reference points to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\SDK\Assemblies\
    Advanced Compiler Setttings in VS2010 is ser for x64 target CPU and target fw is .Net framwork 4.

ERROR IN THE BROWSER:--------------------------
    Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Exception Details: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. 

Warning 1:----------------------

A reference was created to embedded interop assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap' because of an indirect reference to that assembly from assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.ManagedDTS'. Consider changing the 'Embed Interop Types' property on either assembly. PreProc

Warning 2_----------------------
     Possible problem detected while building assembly 'PreProc': Referenced assembly 'DTSLib.dll' targets a different processor PreProc

Kenny_I

Monday, October 8, 2012 9:18 AM

Answers

• And now it seems to reference SSIS 2008 components that are apparently not present at the target, hence the error.

Remedy: install SSIS 2008

Arthur My Blog

• Marked as answer by Kenny_I Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:01 PM
    Tuesday, October 9, 2012 1:41 PM