none
SSRS 2016 Web Portal interface list view missing columns and options. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We are using ssrs web portal but when I'm in list view I only have; Type, Name and Description columns showing. I did used to have other columns that told me the date and time a report was deployed as well as who deployed it but they are no longer on show.

Then when in site settings, I only have General and Schedules on the left as options, there is no Branding option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John

Thursday, November 2, 2017 2:34 PM

All replies

• Hi johnrobbo63,

Which version of SQL 2016 are you using? The branding Feature should be available in Enterprise & Developer Edition, but should be only missing in other Editions. You could check the edition from reporting service configuration manager.

And could you please provide a screenshot regarding this issue? Also, you could try with restarting the reporting service by Win KEY+R, type    services.msc 

Best Regards,

Henry 

• Proposed as answer by Henry Jiang Monday, November 6, 2017 8:46 AM
    Friday, November 3, 2017 2:12 AM
  • Hi Henry Jiang

We are using ssrs 2016 enterprise edition.  I came in Monday morning and the columns that were missing are now back.  I believe infrastructure applied updates at the weekend, so potentially the service could well have been refreshed as part of the updates.  So it looks like the restart has worked, thank you for the suggestion.

I am still missing the branding option on site settings, however I can get to the branding screen by typing directly in to the url.  This at the moment may be down to security settings as my account is unable to reassign the subscriptions owner account.

Once we have sorted out my account settings I will post to update whether I am able to view the branding option.

Kind regards

John

Monday, November 6, 2017 11:43 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your reply. So after restarting the Reporting Service and reassigning the account permissions, can you view the report manager UI properly? 

Best Regards,

Henry 

Thursday, November 9, 2017 7:51 AM