none
"Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND" when access to a virtual host by Microsoft Edge

Question

• Hi guys.

I'm new to web developing and now I have some problems trying to access to a virtual host on Microsoft Edge. Its server is CentOS which runs on VMware. I can access to that virtual host on Chrome, Firefox, IE without any problem, but when I try testing it on Edge, it just shows these errors:

"Hmmm...can’t reach this page"

and "Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND" all the time. My Edge version is 42.17134.1.0

I appreciate every support. Thanks in advance.

Friday, October 26, 2018 7:13 AM

All replies

• Hi Anh_Phan61,

I find that this error may occurs after installing the creators update.

You can try suggestions below one by one to check if any step solve this issue.

-> Make sure you are not using multiple antivirus software.

-> Try to Reset/ Reinstall the MS Edge.

-> Try to type 'about:flags' in address bar of MS Edge.

Then try to Uncheck 'Enable TCP Fast open' option.

-> Try to  renaming the registry key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections] to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ConnectionsX]

In future Windows updates, This issue will be resolved.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 1:53 AM