none
Is there any reporting tool in Microsoft which can read data from Hadoop without Hive structure like Datameer?

Question

• Is there any reporting tool in Microsoft which can read data from Hadoop without Hive structure like Datameer?

• Edited by MLTC Thursday, March 16, 2017 12:56 AM
    Thursday, March 16, 2017 12:56 AM

All replies

• Hi MLTC,

From your description, would you like to read data from Hadoop without Hive structure in SSRS? Since the Hadoop without Hive structure, what's the structure you are using?

Based on my research, in SQL Server 2016, we can sue Polybase to access data in Hadoop Clusters or Azure Blog storage. For more information, please see: How to get started with PolyBase in SQL Server 2016.

Regard,

Pirlo Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Sunday, March 19, 2017 5:21 PM
  • Hi MLTC,

From your description, would you like to read data from Hadoop without Hive structure in SSRS? Since the Hadoop without Hive structure, what's the structure you are using?

Based on my research, in SQL Server 2016, we can sue Polybase to access data in Hadoop Clusters or Azure Blog storage. For more information, please see: How to get started with PolyBase in SQL Server 2016.

Regard,

Pirlo Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thanks,I will explore and get back

• Edited by MLTC Tuesday, March 21, 2017 3:16 AM
    Tuesday, March 21, 2017 3:16 AM