none
OLE DB or ODBC error: [ProvideX][ODBC Driver][FILEIO]Table is not accessible; S0000. RRS feed

• General discussion

• I'm trying to set up tables from Sage MAS200 (the client/server version of MAS90) in Powerpivot for Excel 2010.  I have no problem connecting to tables using MS Query, Excel, or Access, but when I try to import a table using Powerpivot I get this error:

OLE DB or ODBC error: [ProvideX][ODBC Driver][FILEIO]Table is not accessible; S0000.

Import using a query like "Select * from TableABC" works, but seems to mess up/change the primary keys, which makes it impossible to create the correct relationship i need between the tables.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Jay

Matrix Systems

Ohio

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:29 PM

All replies

• Jay,

Do you still need help with this?

Thanks!

Ed Price, Power BI & SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Sunday, November 24, 2013 2:43 AM
    Owner
  • I'm trying to set up tables from Sage MAS200 (the client/server version of MAS90) in Powerpivot for Excel 2010.  I have no problem connecting to tables using MS Query, Excel, or Access, but when I try to import a table using Powerpivot I get this error:

OLE DB or ODBC error: [ProvideX][ODBC Driver][FILEIO]Table is not accessible; S0000.

Import using a query like "Select * from TableABC" works, but seems to mess up/change the primary keys, which makes it impossible to create the correct relationship i need between the tables.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Jay

Matrix Systems

Ohio

I am getting the exact same error message as Jay when attempting to connect through PowerPivot using ODBC system DSN.  I would appreciate any direction you can give me to find the solution to this error.

Merjones5

Monday, September 8, 2014 6:26 PM