none
SSRS Matrix not displaying all values RRS feed

• Question

• I have a simple matrix as shown below : 

KPIs          Dec-2019             Nov -19             Oct -19         .....

KPI-1          Value                    Value                Value      

KPI-2           Value                   Value                 Value

as the months are continuously changing (rolling last 6 months) I have to use Matrix. 

The problem is despite the stored procedure returning full set of data (even if I use Tablix all the data is there) , some values are not showing up . I have tried everything, funny thing is that if change the sorting order of KPIs and Months the missing value change from month to month. it means the data is there, it's just not showing up! 

I am running out of ideas here, have you seen anything like this? 

Thursday, January 23, 2020 5:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It is an interesting case, did you have any expressions that are implemented for the matrix values?

Since it is a rather simple matrix, I suggest you to make this from ground up with only the data from the query? See if it works.

Also you could test the data first, make a simple table just show every data from the result of stored procedure, to located the problem.

Regards,
    Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 24, 2020 1:57 AM