none
SSRS 2017 with Edge browser RRS feed

• Question

• I have a report that is working fine in SSRS 2012 that I have published into a Dev 2017 server.  On the Dev server the report works great in Chrome, but when trying to use the Edge browser it has problems.  The report has a couple layers of drill-down and some of the time when clicking a drill down the "Loading" dialog comes up and gets stuck there.  No errors are shown until the 3 minutes timeout expires, and then there will be an error in the SSRS error log about error with final write flush.   In Edge, if I go into "Developer Tools" and change the Emulation - User Agent string to "Google Chrome" then the report works just fine.  So as long as Edge pretends to be google chrome everything works fine.  So we used to have to fight to make SSRS work in Chrome  - now we have to fight to make Microsoft's main browser work?  Is there any known fix for this, because I can't find anything similar that isn't about issues from years ago?
    Wednesday, November 21, 2018 12:40 AM

All replies

• Hi jbleach,

I can't reproduce your problem, you could update Edge version to newest version to see whether it works or not. In addition, you try to refresh the page and repeat the operation to check whether it will work or not. And I check CU package of SSRS2017, it seems not contain fix about this problem. I suggest you could use IE or other Browsers and submit this issue on feedback.

Best Regards,
    Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:06 AM