none
About DACPAC with Linked Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I create a DACPAC file and attempt to run on the SAT environment. unfortunately, I got a error ::

could not deploy package.

Error SQL 72014: .Net SqlClient Data Provider: Msg 7202, Level 11. State 2. Procedure usp_XXX_XXX_XXX, Line 24 Could not find server "XXXXXXX" in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified.

how should I solve it.

Thanks

Hi there, if you found my comment very helpful then please | Propose as answer | . Thanks and Regards.

Monday, June 24, 2019 7:58 AM

All replies

• Hi Will .H,

>>Error SQL 72014: .Net SqlClient Data Provider: Msg 7202, Level 11. State 2. Procedure usp_XXX_XXX_XXX, Line 24 Could not find server "XXXXXXX" in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified.

Would you please try to use the statement below to fix your issue:

EXEC sp_addlinkedserver @server='MyLinkedServer'

EXEC sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'MyLinkedServer''false', NULL, 'MyUserName''MyPassword'

Hope this could help you .

Best regards,

Dedmon Dai

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 6:31 AM