none
Things to consider when removing from AD domain a SQL Server 2008 which includes Reporting Services RRS feed

• Question

• Do any one have a link to a list of things to consider when removing from AD domain a SQL Server 2008 which includes Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services?

I am taking from an Active Directory domain several servers with SQL 2008 and Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services. The server will stay on its own without association to any domain, the server will keep its IP address and the server will not change names.

I have done some research and I got the basic steps including, removing the user accounts from the domain, changing the services accounts, changing jobs and databases from being owned by users from the domain. But...

Are there other things in Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services internal databases that have an association with the domain AND that will fail after no longer being in the domain?

I've heard of Reporting Services subscriptions failing when the domain user account is no longer there...Are there any other got ya's that any one has encountered?

Please advice.

Note: I am posting in this forum basically because of what I heard on Reporting Services, but it may be a better idea to post into a more broad forum such as SQL Server Migration section.

Thanks beforehand

Paulino

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:16 PM