none
How to lock the group footer to the page bottom RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am converting report from Crystal to SSRS, and meet a problem. Need your help:)

I have a group in SSRS, and want the group footer display on the bottom of a page(The solution in crystal is add related to the page footer). The blank will leave if no detail data display between group header and footer.

Is there any solution to meet my request?

Thanks,
    Tony

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:50 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

In SSRS also, you have opage footer, which will be displayed at bottom of every page. You can add this by clicking "ADD Page Footer" on outside the report body rectangle.

In SSRS, there is no report footer, which gets dispaled at the end of report. To achieve this you can add this at the end of report body section.

Hope this helps.

-Chintak
    Wednesday, August 18, 2010 4:27 AM
  • Hi,

In SSRS also, you have opage footer, which will be displayed at bottom of every page. You can add this by clicking "ADD Page Footer" on outside the report body rectangle.

In SSRS, there is no report footer, which gets dispaled at the end of report. To achieve this you can add this at the end of report body section.

Hope this helps.

-Chintak

Thank you Chintak,

The SSRS page footer can not add group,cannot add table. So I can not put the group footer on the page footer.

Best Wishes,
    Tony

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 5:03 AM
  • I have found the solution under topic:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlreportingservices/thread/08785944-923e-445a-b7de-b1062ea97879/

Use ReportItems!Item.Value

Thanks for your attention.

Best Wishes,
    Tony

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:23 AM