none
road map of SSRS or learning material? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello ,

I was learning and using SSRS for a while, and for now I just used some very simple function in ssrs design.

So I was hoping to get a better knowledge of SSRS, would you who has also learned ssrs recently give me some suggestion, how could I have a full knowledge of SSRS?

I know this is a dummy and simple question but as there are two many information on the internet, I was hoping for a clear and useful guide or tutorial.

Thanks and hope for a reply. 

Thursday, September 26, 2019 1:34 AM

Answers

• Hi M.Shami,

What aspect of ssrs are you focusing ?

Well generally the official document would be your best choice. Check here Create a Basic Table Report (SSRS Tutorial). You could find helpful facts and definitions in the official doc.

Also one video tutorial is also, I personally find, very clear and helpful. Check the youtube tutorial here: Reporting Services (SSRS) Part 1 - Getting Started with a New Project

These would give you a good start , but "full knowledge" need definitely more work on it. 

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 26, 2019 3:28 AM