none
multiple request from one client to server. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

can you help me please, i developed an a application that connects to a remote host and makes a request , but i was tasked with doing it asynchronously which sends multiples request and generates a response for each one asynchrously

if anyone has informatgion on this topic, it would be  helpful to mark learning path.

thanks guys.

• Edited by ConstantineC Tuesday, September 15, 2020 10:31 PM
    Tuesday, September 15, 2020 10:12 PM

All replies

• Hello,

What you want is to broad, you need to be way more specific starting with what type of project, technology e.g. Azure, do request need to finish at once, in a particular order, anything else specific you can tell us.

Otherwise it's a guessing game.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 1:56 AM
  • thank you very much for the answer, it is an application(client) that must be connected to a host that is configured for asynchronous connections, what i want is that with a single client send request and while request is processed other are sent and at the rend to send get the answers. the client application is develop in c#

• Edited by ConstantineC Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:52 AM
    Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:49 AM
  • Hi!

You may want to wrap your request into a thread function and then create several threads (see example). Each thread will download it's own portion of information. Of course you will need to take care of data locking to avoid race conditions. 

• Proposed as answer by Artem Moroz Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:55 PM
    Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:23 PM
  • thank you very much for the answer, I'll try
    Friday, September 18, 2020 3:09 AM