none
SQL Server Subscription Parameters by month RRS feed

• Question

• I have SQL Server 2014 running SQL Reporting for Skype.

I am creating subscriptions to certain reports, and I need a way to create data parameters in the subscription that show a date range of the "first day of the previous month" for the start date, and "last day of the previous month", for the end date of the reports.

I may not have done it correctly, but when I tried to use an expressions for the subscription it reverts back to a standard date.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Edited by MGMNVA Friday, October 11, 2019 4:25 PM
    Friday, October 11, 2019 4:24 PM

All replies

• Hi,

We could not use Expression in subscription to give value.

I suggest you provide data parameter with original data value, then process the "first day of the previous month" and "last day of the previous month" inside the report.

You could see the expressions to process for these two in my older thread here: Calcualte results based on a date range SSRS expression

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 14, 2019 2:32 AM