none
Hiding rows removes space RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I have a Tablix which is displaying Grouped data. 

I have an expression on the group visibility to hide the rows when the condition is met. 

When rows do become hidden my page layout changes. Everything below the Tablix moves up.

This problem is discussed on https://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/53727/how-to-hide-rows-in-ssrs-report

I was wondering if there is a solution to stop my other objects on the report from moving.

Many thanks,

Ben

Mr Shaw... One day I might know a thing or two about SQL Server!

Thursday, January 17, 2019 6:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Mr Shaw

According to your description , seems you want to keep blank when the group is need to set the visibility as hide ,right?

If so ,you could set the textbox visibility for each textbox with your condition , then it would render like below:

(hide the textbox (pid) which the project is a,all the border line would be hide )

If above method do not meet your requirement , you could offer us the expected report preview screenshot for more further research.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, January 18, 2019 2:54 AM