none
Unable to ask question in forum. It display a pop up saying your post is marked spam. RRS feed

Answers

• I thought it used to be automatic verification at around 15 points but maybe they raised it. I'm not sure the interval that they check that thread and do verification. You can also try emailing them.

fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Marked as answer by Ahetejaz Tuesday, April 4, 2017 1:52 PM
    Tuesday, April 4, 2017 1:47 PM

All replies

• You may just need verified. You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/054fddac-7164-4412-a077-f57ba5dd9e5d/verify-your-account-38?forum=reportabug

Sticky located at top of Forums Issues (not product support) forum
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home 

Only moderators in that forum or admins can restore your post. You can send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com and they will restore.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 1:36 PM
  • I am sorry however this so stupid I got a point for marking my own question as a spam which is not a spam. Thanks for the response I have replied to the link. hopefully the issue will get resolved quickly. Is there any other way to get my question online ?

Thanks & regards,

Ahetejazahmad Khan.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 1:44 PM
  • I thought it used to be automatic verification at around 15 points but maybe they raised it. I'm not sure the interval that they check that thread and do verification. You can also try emailing them.

fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

• Marked as answer by Ahetejaz Tuesday, April 4, 2017 1:52 PM
    Tuesday, April 4, 2017 1:47 PM