none
Toggle Event, Jumps to Top of Page RRS feed

• Question

• I have a report with 30 to 100 line.  I also have groups collapsed.  When I expand a group, I get a postback and a 'toggle event', which causes the report to jump to the top.  I would like to stay where I expanded the group.  Any suggestion?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 5:33 PM

All replies

• phuhn, I am also having this issue. I would love the page to not jump around like a monkey on crack.

I am really hoping someone can provide some insight into this. I would like to go back to my users and tell them that this is just a "feature" of the report and have them stop thinking I deliberately coded some strange behavior into the reports.

Thursday, May 22, 2008 6:31 PM
  • I know this is an old post, but i would also like to know the answer........
    Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:45 AM
  • Anyone know the answer to this...?? This is still a problem on SSRS 2012!  

matthew nguyen

Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:17 AM
  • Are we talking about collapse/expand visibility on a group of line details? If yes, then add "totals above the details" instead of below.
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:30 AM
  • Yeah, the little plus toggle icon that collapses & expands. I don't think that's the issue of above or below, when I expand or collapse in any browser, it'll automatically move up/down regardless of how i set up the toggle. Within Visual Studio however, it doesn't move at all. It's more of an annoyance than anything, but still would love to solve this. 

matthew nguyen

Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:35 AM
  • If your toggle textbox is above the lines, it doesn't jump crazy. Atleast not in google chrome. Give it a try.
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:40 AM