none
Analysis service deployment wizard RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm able to invoke and deploy successfully using command prompt my tabular cube in my local machine. But when I'm executing the command in command prompt inside Dev server box, it is just coming out without deploying or throwing any error. Not sure what is missing?

Please suggest.

C:\>Microsoft.AnalysisServices.Deployment.exe "<<Location>>\Model.asdatabse" /s

The above is working in command prompt in my machine but not in dev server box for SQL server.

Cheers

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 2:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Jim,

Thanks for your post.

>>But when I'm executing the command in command prompt inside Dev server box, it is just coming out >>without deploying or throwing any error. Not sure what is missing?

Have you tried to click the deployment application wizard and operate it manually? See if it exists some unexpected errors.

By the way, please develop your habit of closing your threads, I find that you only have threads on , not threads off.

How can other members could have patient to help you more effectively?

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/user/threads?user=Jim123456789jim&filter=alltypes&sort=firstpostdesc&searchTerm=undefined

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 3:36 AM
  • If I run only AnalysisServices.Deployment.exe in command prompt it is working fine in Dev server box. But the full command is not working.

Sure Will, will close the thread once it is answered.

Friday, November 15, 2019 7:21 AM
  • If I run only AnalysisServices.Deployment.exe in command prompt it is working fine in Dev server box. But the full command is not working.

I mean that you could try to double-click the application "AnalysisServices.Deployment.exe", it would  pop-up the deployment wizard, then operate it manually. Do you understand?

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 18, 2019 5:50 AM