none
crytal report developer 11., login error for each and every time.. RRS feed

• Question

• i am using crystal report developer 11 and sqlserver2005

i was successfully modified the existing file @i.e) discharge.rpt , the report file in the existing application

by adding few more data tables and feilds in the rpt file which have to display in the front end...i save that file as no errors found

after updating the --.rpt file , if i click print after running the application  it is asking the database login -username and password ,

after giving these details it is showing the report

if suppose i check that USE INTEGERATED SECURITY - login was failed ,.. what should i do... pls help

and it should not ask this login and all.. i have to update this file in live server after solving this login error.....

Friday, February 10, 2012 10:33 AM

Answers

• Hi Satheeshsamy,

If you tried to connect SQL Server using SQL Server authentication, please ensure that your SQL Server has been configured as MIX MODE.

If you want to use Windows integrated security, please do as the following article:How to: Access SQL Server Using Windows Integrated Security

Since this thread is related to Crytal report developer. I would like to suggest you to contact the Crytal report developer support team for more support.

Best Regards,
    Iric
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, February 13, 2012 9:28 AM

All replies

• Do you have any config file. Your connection string should be saved in the Config file if using SQL Server authentication.

it should be the reports manager's task to connect to SQL Server and fetch results. Ideally the end user should not be asked for authentication.

Try SSRS forums, then can provide accurate analysis and answers.

Help the Community know the status of the thread.

Please use Mark as Answer/Propose as Answer if the post solved the problem.

Use Vote As Helpful if the post is inline or hints towards the solution.

- Arun Kumar Allu

• Marked as answer by Satheeshsamy Wednesday, February 15, 2012 4:17 AM
    Friday, February 10, 2012 12:18 PM
  • Hi Satheeshsamy,

If you tried to connect SQL Server using SQL Server authentication, please ensure that your SQL Server has been configured as MIX MODE.

If you want to use Windows integrated security, please do as the following article:How to: Access SQL Server Using Windows Integrated Security

Since this thread is related to Crytal report developer. I would like to suggest you to contact the Crytal report developer support team for more support.

Best Regards,
    Iric
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, February 13, 2012 9:28 AM