none
DQS Column error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am having a problem with a package which seems to have problems with the column names in DQS. I am using SQL Server 14 and VS Community 2017:

SSIS package "C:\Projects\Personal Trainer SSIS Project\Personal Trainer SSIS Project\Lesson39.dtsx" starting.
    Information: 0x4004300A at Datenflusstask, SSIS.Pipeline: Die Phase "Überprüfung" beginnt.
    Information: 0x0 at Datenflusstask, DQS Cleansing1: Die Komponente zur DQS-Bereinigung versucht, eine Verbindung mit dem DQS-Server herzustellen.
    Information: 0x0 at Datenflusstask, DQS Cleansing1: Die Komponente zur DQS-Bereinigung hat eine Verbindung mit dem DQS-Server hergestellt.
    Error: 0xC0047062 at Datenflusstask, DQS Cleansing1 [14]: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0010009): Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0xC0010009
       bei Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.Wrapper.IDTSOutputColumnCollection100.get_Item(Object Index)
       bei Microsoft.Ssdqs.Component.DataCorrection.Logic.DataCorrectionComponent.ValidateRecordLevelOutputColumns(IDTSOutput100 output, List`1 unvalidatedOutputColumns)
       bei Microsoft.Ssdqs.Component.DataCorrection.Logic.DataCorrectionComponent.ValidateComponentColumns()
       bei Microsoft.Ssdqs.Component.DataCorrection.Logic.DataCorrectionComponent.Validate()
       bei Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostValidate(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper)
    Error: 0xC0047017 at Datenflusstask, SSIS.Pipeline: Fehler beim Überprüfen von "DQS Cleansing1". Fehlercode: 0xC0010009.
    Error: 0xC004700C at Datenflusstask, SSIS.Pipeline: Fehler beim Überprüfen von mindestens einer Komponente.
    Error: 0xC0024107 at Datenflusstask: Fehler bei der Tasküberprüfung.
    SSIS package "C:\Projects\Personal Trainer SSIS Project\Personal Trainer SSIS Project\Lesson39.dtsx" finished: Failure.

I tried to rename the columns in both my source file and in the DQS knowledge base but to no avail.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Saturday, September 28, 2019 3:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Tom,

There are some options you could have a try.

• Check the component's properties and the DelayValidation option. Setting to true prevents validation before run time.
    • Navigate to Project-> [PROJECT_NAME] Properties. Navigate to “Debugging” option from left panel and from Right panel, change Run64BitRuntime value to false.

Regards,

Zoe

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, September 30, 2019 8:22 AM
  • Hi Zoe,

Thanks for the response.

I did as you told but still seem to get the same problem:

SSIS package "C:\Projects\Personal Trainer SSIS Project\Personal Trainer SSIS Project\Lesson39.dtsx" starting.
    Information: 0x4004300A at Datenflusstask, SSIS.Pipeline: Die Phase "Überprüfung" beginnt.
    Information: 0x0 at Datenflusstask, DQS Cleansing1: Die Komponente zur DQS-Bereinigung versucht, eine Verbindung mit dem DQS-Server herzustellen.
    Information: 0x0 at Datenflusstask, DQS Cleansing1: Die Komponente zur DQS-Bereinigung hat eine Verbindung mit dem DQS-Server hergestellt.
    Error: 0xC0047062 at Datenflusstask, DQS Cleansing1 [14]: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0010009): Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0xC0010009
       bei Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.Wrapper.IDTSOutputColumnCollection100.get_Item(Object Index)
       bei Microsoft.Ssdqs.Component.DataCorrection.Logic.DataCorrectionComponent.ValidateRecordLevelOutputColumns(IDTSOutput100 output, List`1 unvalidatedOutputColumns)
       bei Microsoft.Ssdqs.Component.DataCorrection.Logic.DataCorrectionComponent.ValidateComponentColumns()
       bei Microsoft.Ssdqs.Component.DataCorrection.Logic.DataCorrectionComponent.Validate()
       bei Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostValidate(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper)
    Error: 0xC0047017 at Datenflusstask, SSIS.Pipeline: Fehler beim Überprüfen von "DQS Cleansing1". Fehlercode: 0xC0010009.
    Error: 0xC004700C at Datenflusstask, SSIS.Pipeline: Fehler beim Überprüfen von mindestens einer Komponente.
    Warning: 0x80019002 at Lesson39: SSIS-Warnungscode "DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED". Die Execution-Methode wurde erfolgreich ausgeführt, aber die Anzahl von ausgelösten Fehlern (5) hat den maximal zulässigen Wert erreicht (1). Deshalb tritt ein Fehler auf. Dieses Problem tritt auf, wenn die Anzahl von Fehlern den in "MaximumErrorCount" angegebenen Wert erreicht. Ändern Sie den Wert für "MaximumErrorCount", oder beheben Sie die Fehler.
    SSIS package "C:\Projects\Personal Trainer SSIS Project\Personal Trainer SSIS Project\Lesson39.dtsx" finished: Failure.

The knowledge base seems to work fine and I didn't find any descrepancies in the colum names. The DQS Cleansing transformation editor -> Mapping has all the right columns listed and assigned. I tried to eliminate all special characters but to no avail.

With best regards,

Tom

Monday, September 30, 2019 12:30 PM
  • Hi Tom,

You could modify the number of MaximumErrorCount.

Please refer to Understanding MaximumErrorCount.

Regards,

Zoe

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 6:15 AM
  • Hi Tom,

I think the issues is with the use of VS Community 2017.

Since DQS is an enterprise feature something is not fully supported in VS Community 2017.

Arthur

MyBlog

Twitter

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:13 PM
  • Hi, I have the same or very similar error:

Information: 0x0 at Datenflusstask, DQS Cleansing: Die Komponente zur DQS-Bereinigung versucht, eine Verbindung mit dem DQS-Server herzustellen.
    Information: 0x0 at Datenflusstask, DQS Cleansing: Die Komponente zur DQS-Bereinigung hat eine Verbindung mit dem DQS-Server hergestellt.
    Error: 0xC0047062 at Datenflusstask, DQS Cleansing [18]: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0010009): Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0xC0010009
    Error: 0xC0047017 at Datenflusstask, SSIS.Pipeline: Fehler beim Überprüfen von "DQS Cleansing". Fehlercode: 0xC0010009.
    The program '[11544] DtsDebugHost.exe: DTS' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

I don't know how to solve this. Can you please help? Thanks.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:41 AM
  • Hi, I have the same or very similar error:

I don't know how to solve this. Can you please help? Thanks.

Hi MirelaDE,

If the error is not the same please open a new thread.

By the way, I am not sure in what language it is.

Arthur

MyBlog

Twitter

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 1:57 PM
  • Hi Arthur,

Thanks. I also believe that this is the case.

Also to MirelaDE's point. Could it be that the DQS is in an English locale and we both use German locales in our SSDT so that the DQS component gets confused?

With best regards,

Tom

Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:35 AM
  • Hi Tom,

Try to synchronize the same language.

Regards,

Zoe

MSDN Community Support

Friday, October 4, 2019 1:22 AM