none
Cannot figure out RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

Am so new to this sharepoint development. We has a contractor who created reports using web parts , he used the following three things to create new reports on the share point site.

Software Components:

1.       VS 2008
    2.       SQL server 2005 , 2008
    3.       SharePoint  2007

And the source code is located at

Directory Path :   C:\Projects\Reports\ReportSolution

The share point report has drop down parameters. There are 12 reports of which one is not working. The reports drop down parameters are populated, when i make a selection i do not sere nothing , can someone please advice me as where to start looking for?

Thanks

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 7:03 PM

All replies

• Hi bk6741,

Thanks for your question.

According to your description, your problem is more related to SQL Server Reporting Services. Since our forum is discussing SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint issue, to solve your question more efficiently, please post your question in PowerBI forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/home?forum=sqlreportingservices ,you will get a more professional support from there, thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:47 AM