none
dax measure total RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am not sure why the Total is incorrect
    It looks like it is not counting th blank Type
    Note that cnt is a DAX measure i.e --> cnt = calculate(countrows(table1), table3)
    table1 and table3 are joined via a distinct table1, therefore a many to many relationship between table1 and table3 

Type cnt
    ---------------------
    TypeW 9
    TypeOF 2
    TypeC 6
    TypeV 1
    --------------------
    Total 19
    Friday, October 4, 2019 12:33 PM

Answers

• Hi

I suspect the data in the two tables which would in turn raise the row count. Please check that once based on the Join condition. Share the data of those two tables to replicate the issue and validate further if it not resolve.

Hope this is helpful !!

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

• Marked as answer by arkiboys Monday, October 7, 2019 2:27 PM
    Sunday, October 6, 2019 8:52 AM

All replies

• Hi

I suspect the data in the two tables which would in turn raise the row count. Please check that once based on the Join condition. Share the data of those two tables to replicate the issue and validate further if it not resolve.

Hope this is helpful !!

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

• Marked as answer by arkiboys Monday, October 7, 2019 2:27 PM
    Sunday, October 6, 2019 8:52 AM
  • Thank you
    Monday, October 7, 2019 2:28 PM