none
Printing Report Footer at the bottom of page instead of where report ends. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I designed a report, which will take around 3 to 4 pages for each customer. I want to include a report footer, which will print only in the last page, but at the bottom of page. If I add contents after the tablix, I get this content printed just after the details section is printed, most of the time not in bottom. Is there any way to make it at the bottom ? I could do it in Crystal Reports.

I can insert the page footer and give an expression to change visibility only for the last page. But that will hide Page Footer completely in all pages. I need Page Footer in all pages, which is showing page number.

Thanks
    Abdul Gafoor

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 12:49 PM

Answers

• Hi Abdul,

In a report, the page footer that run along the bottom of each page.  From your description, you want to display the report footer content only in the last page. I suggest you that use the following expression to control the content’s visibility, please see:
    =IIF(Globals!PageNumber = Globals!TotalPages,False,True)

For more information about adding page headers and page footers, please see:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms159677(v=sql.100).aspx

Regards,
    Bin Long

Bin Long

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 9:24 AM