none
PowerBI Branding RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to find the correct attribute in the JSON colors file to change the text color on the header - i believe the header background is the secondary attribute. I cannot seem to change the text color - where it would normally say power bi next to the default logo in the top right. I have tried many attribute so far and the text is always the same color as the background.
    Tuesday, August 13, 2019 10:35 PM

All replies

• Hi Brown6577

Based on my test , seems the title text’s ( adjacent with the logo ) color attribute is “secondaryContrast”,

And the attribute of background of the title text is “neutralPrimaryContrast”

Try to check if it worked when the “neutralPrimaryContrast” value not mapping to “secondaryContrast” value .

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Proposed as answer by Mitarai Queen Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:27 AM
    Wednesday, August 14, 2019 2:35 AM
  • Hi

How is your case going these days , if you have solved your issue, you could mark the appreciated reply as answer or share your solution here . So that other members in this forum could get benefited from it .

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 2:18 AM