none
rectangles RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

i created a report in SSRS 2008.

example : rectangle1 rectangle2

rectangle3

consider the above example i placed rectangle3 below the rectangle1.

but rectangle3 is displaying after the end of rectangle2 (here i mean it is displaying after the completion of displaying rectangle2). but i need to display it right below the rectangle1 independent of the height of rectangle2. I dont know why it is occupying space.

This happening when i am taking the print of the report.

Please help in fixing this.

Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:34 AM

Answers

• Hi sudeep Puvvadj,

When you place rectangle 1 and rectangle 2 at the first line, and rectangle 3 at the second line just below rectangle, the the Reporting Services will display rectangle 3 after all the contents at the first line. That is why there is space between rectangle 1 and rectangle 3 according to the height of rectangle 2.

As a workaround, I suggest you to nest ractangle 3 into rectangle 1 by draging rectangle 3 into rectangle 1.

Thanks,
    Lola

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    Friday, August 19, 2011 9:27 AM

All replies

• Try using a table and placing the rectangle in the cells as desired.
    Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:54 AM
  • Hi sudeep Puvvadj,

When you place rectangle 1 and rectangle 2 at the first line, and rectangle 3 at the second line just below rectangle, the the Reporting Services will display rectangle 3 after all the contents at the first line. That is why there is space between rectangle 1 and rectangle 3 according to the height of rectangle 2.

As a workaround, I suggest you to nest ractangle 3 into rectangle 1 by draging rectangle 3 into rectangle 1.

Thanks,
    Lola

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    Friday, August 19, 2011 9:27 AM