none
Transaction replication distributor to subscriber pending RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I am setting up 2008R2 to 2014 Transaction replication for propagate  same scenario as prod . When I checked with tracer token that  distributer to subscriber is pending.  I add some records to publisher. But not replicated through to sub. Any one can give an advise would be greatly appreciate !!!

• Edited by ashwan Friday, February 15, 2019 8:26 AM
    Friday, February 15, 2019 8:15 AM

All replies

• Could you show what messages you have for distribution agent? I believe distribution agent has some problem. Maybe stuck or subscription not reinitialized etc. Any pending cmds on that distribution agent? You need to remember that when trace token are inserted and when there are any pending commands in the queue waiting to be delivered to Subscriber, trace tokens will wait as well. It is transactional replication and trace tokens are "delivered" in the same way as normal transactions, in sequence. 

Friday, February 15, 2019 10:59 AM
  • Hi Bartosz

I remove all subscription, publication and distribution database which I didn't do. Initially what I did was there was a replication. I removed all and try to reconfigure.  Then except "distribution" db"  I remove subscribers and publishers. But after configured  replication didn't work well.

I remove all inculding  distribution DB.

Now its working .

Many thanks

Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:39 PM
  • Hi ashwan,

Please use this DMV to check the status: sp_replmonitorhelppublication

Best Regards,

Teige

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 6:10 AM