none
how to Set rectangle hight if it hide RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a Report in these report i want to hide on Rectangle but if the rectangle is hide then it take a space between them.

for ex.  

i have 

Rect A

Rect B

Rect C

and i want to hide Rect B

but it showing me like this 

Rect A

Rect C

i want 

Rect A

Rect C

i am using SSRS 2008

Please Help me,

Thanks alot

Monday, October 11, 2010 4:07 PM

Answers

• Hi,

To hide the middle rectangle and take no space, one workaround is place these rectangles in a separate table rows and hide the row in the middle. Please refer to the steps below:

1.    Add a table in your report.

2.    Right click the handle of the detail row, select Delete Rows. Click OK in the popup dialog.

3.    Right click the handle of the header row, select Insert Row -> Above. Then repeat this operation to add the third row.

4.    Place each rectangle in the first cell of these rows.

5.    Select the table and click the triangle arrow in the top-right corner of the Column Groups pane. Then select Advanced Mode.

6.    Select the second (Static) item in the Row Groups pane, and specify the Hidden property to True.

Thanks,

Tony Chain

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:10 AM

All replies

• Hi,

To hide the middle rectangle and take no space, one workaround is place these rectangles in a separate table rows and hide the row in the middle. Please refer to the steps below:

1.    Add a table in your report.

2.    Right click the handle of the detail row, select Delete Rows. Click OK in the popup dialog.

3.    Right click the handle of the header row, select Insert Row -> Above. Then repeat this operation to add the third row.

4.    Place each rectangle in the first cell of these rows.

5.    Select the table and click the triangle arrow in the top-right corner of the Column Groups pane. Then select Advanced Mode.

6.    Select the second (Static) item in the Row Groups pane, and specify the Hidden property to True.

Thanks,

Tony Chain

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:10 AM
  • Oh gosh thank you so much for this answer it has saved me!
    Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:33 AM