none
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Datawarehouse.AS' or one of its dependencies RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am getting this error while I use drop down list of any db components to fetch the table name. please suggest me how to resolve this, as this is the 2nd time I am getting the error. When I first got this error, I re-installed VS 2017 and SSDT. after that it started working normally for some time and now I am getting the same error.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 10:39 AM

Answers

• Hi sks92,

A fix might install latest SSAS from this website to work around this issue. 

Or try to reinstall SSDT, select Analytical Services and Reporting Services though you don't use them. 

Regards,

Zoe

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by sks92 Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:06 AM
    Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:02 AM

All replies

• Hi sks92,

A fix might install latest SSAS from this website to work around this issue. 

Or try to reinstall SSDT, select Analytical Services and Reporting Services though you don't use them. 

Regards,

Zoe

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by sks92 Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:06 AM
    Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:02 AM
  • Loading Analytical Services seems to have fixed it for me. I had loaded everything in SSDT except that. Went back to the installer, did Modify, added Analytical Services, and the drop-down to select the table started working (for now anyway).

Chuck Bevitt

Friday, November 15, 2019 10:11 PM