none
SSRS Date picker work fine for SIT and UAT environment in CHROME but not for PROD RRS feed

  • Question

  • I have issue when I run any SSRS Report which has Date Picker in it.It works fine for all environment in IE but for Chrome it works only for SIT and UAT not for PROD.

    Thursday, February 21, 2019 2:36 AM

All replies

  • Hi Khushboo dubey

    According to your description , what the difference between UAT,SIT and PROD environment ?

    What the detailed issue you got about the ssrs data picker in Chrome browser in PROD environment?

    You could open the developer tools of chrome browser and check if any error in the console .

    You could offer more detailed information about your issue (include screen shot, log information ….etc.) , so that we could go on further research about your issue.

    Hoping for your reply.

    Best Regards,

    Eric Liu


    Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

    Thursday, February 21, 2019 8:49 AM
  • 

    So in image above for PROD there is no calendar but for SIT it is present

    And there is no diff between these mentioned Environment.we have Web portal where we click on reports mentioned there and then it renders to report server and show the report
    Thursday, February 21, 2019 10:26 AM
  • Hi

    You could check if there exist any error information In browser  console.

    Best Regards,

    Eric Liu


    Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

    Friday, February 22, 2019 3:20 AM
  • Hi Eric,

    I am getting below error ,But not sure how to fix it as there is missing code for Date picker in PROD which throw the below error ,


    For SIT we have 

    </head><body onload="HideUnhide(&#39;LoadingDiv&#39;, &#39;DatePickerDiv&#39;, g_currentID, null);PositionFrame(&#39;DatePickerDiv&#39;);" onkeydown="OnKeyDown(this);">
    <form method="post" action="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd?OpType=Calendar&amp;LCID=3081&amp;selectDate=22%2f02%2f2019" id="ctl00">
    <div class="aspNetHidden">
    <input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE" value="SMza2low1uszdLTl6lPLkTXX9kxFsaXaGHB926kKnEvksgR/4F5fYsNg79pLZ1tV03HzDZjikDW7+Y+s50SVDA==" />
    </div>


    <script src="/Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd?OpType=Resource&amp;Version=11.0.3452.0&amp;Name=Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.datepicker.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

    So we don't get that error in SIT but on PROD it fails


    Friday, February 22, 2019 3:29 AM
  • Hi Khushboo dubey

    According to your information , you could check in the following aspects.

    • Open other website in chrome in prod ,check if the console exist the same error .
    • Check the report url in other browser and see if there exist the same error in console.
    • Try to remove the onload function in <body> tag . And check if it works fine or not .
    • According to the error information , have you installed the third party firewall software or other security software ? try to add the current url in the white list (both in software and chrome browser.)
    • Check the chrome version are the same or not . Try to update the chrome version.

    See: Cant manage to load the JS agent

    Google search console claims nr-1016.min.js is a blocked resource

    Hoping for your reply.

    Best Regards,

    Eric Liu


    Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

    Friday, February 22, 2019 6:34 AM
  • HI Eric,

    Thanks for the message ,tried below things but no luck

    • Added the URL in whitelist
    • For other reports also same error comes.
    • It gives the error (calendar not visible) only in Chrome and Microsoft Edge.it works well in IE.

    I am not sure why,when i open SIT Website and click any reports it works

    same is the case with UAT website but fails only for PROD Website.

    IS it has something to do with Report server where I have deployed SSRS?

    As from website we click on report and which redirects to report server where reports are deployed/

    Friday, February 22, 2019 9:45 AM
  • Hi Khushboo dubey

    If you have install any chrome extension in your chrome , you’d better remove them and test the report again.

    From the error message , you’d better try to access report in chrome without any security software , audit software .

    You could also offer the ssrs web trace log for more detailed information.

    Hoping for your reply.

    Best Regards,

    Eric Liu


    Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

    Monday, February 25, 2019 6:35 AM