none
reportItems.textbox.value in a chart value SSRS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm new to SSRS so is there a way to put a reportItems.textbox.Value to a chart? 

I have an expression(the third  column) = reportItems!fourth_colum.Value/reportItems!fith_column.Value. I want to draw chart coresponding to my matrix that have this expression as value. Thanks for your help

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:38 AM

Answers

• Hi NyNava,

We could not implement ReportItems this way in a chart.

You could copy the expression from fourth and fifth column and use those expression in the chart for value, instead of using ReportItems.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:41 AM

All replies

• Hi NyNava,

We could not implement ReportItems this way in a chart.

You could copy the expression from fourth and fifth column and use those expression in the chart for value, instead of using ReportItems.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:41 AM
  • Thanks! you helped me a lot. 
    Friday, August 16, 2019 1:45 PM