none
SSRS Mobile Reports into Power BI Mobile App RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am not able to access the ssrs mobile report into power BI mobile App.

please help me in the same.

Thanks in advance.

• Edited by MaheshMane27 Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:51 AM
    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:55 AM

All replies

• Hi MaheshMane27,

Thanks for your question.

According to your description, your problem is more related to Power BI Mobile App. Since our forum is discussing SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint issue, to solve your question more efficiently, please post your question in Power BI Mobile App forum: http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Mobile-Apps/bd-p/power-bi-mobile ,you will get a more professional support from there, thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:09 AM
  • I am not able to post the same question on suggested link.

Need help to solve the problem.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:53 AM
  • Hi MaheshMane27,

Thanks for your response.

You may need to register a new account on that forum, then you can post the same qustion on suggested link.

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:17 AM