none
merging reports ssrs 2008

Question

• Hi

how can i display barchart and linechart in a single report by using ssrs 2008

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 6:49 AM

Answers

• Hi,

By generally, we can add any number of Chart controls in one report with different Chart Type. However, if you already have 2 reports with chart, in order to merge them in one report, we can also create a new report and use 2 subreports to reference existing reports in them.

For more information about How to Add a Subreport, please see:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms160348(SQL.100).aspx

If I have something misunderstood, please let me know and elaborate your requirement with more details. Then I will provide you further assistance.

Thanks,

Tony Chain

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:17 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You can display both the charts side by side in a single report by adding two chart controls. But SSRS does not support merging multiple charts into one.

Regards

Please click "Mark as Answer" if this resolves your problem or "Vote as Helpful" if you find it helpful.

BH

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 7:54 AM
  • Hi,

By generally, we can add any number of Chart controls in one report with different Chart Type. However, if you already have 2 reports with chart, in order to merge them in one report, we can also create a new report and use 2 subreports to reference existing reports in them.

For more information about How to Add a Subreport, please see:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms160348(SQL.100).aspx

If I have something misunderstood, please let me know and elaborate your requirement with more details. Then I will provide you further assistance.

Thanks,

Tony Chain

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:17 AM