none
Is it possible to create a graph like this in SSRS? RRS feed

• Question

• I am new in SSRS and got the request from user to have report as below. images by uppicweb.com

I think the difficult things are

1) The total column in left hand side.

2) The small up/down inside each series. Thank you for the comments.

• Edited by wichitchai Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:00 AM Formatting
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:33 AM

Answers

• Hi Wichitchai,

From your vivid information, I get your requirement completely, in your picture; there are some down/up arrows, which indicate the trend, I think these arrows might not be able to achieve in reporting services. For other requirement, this is the similar thread in the link http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-NZ/sqlreportingservices/thread/b32a27aa-9a6d-44b4-b1a0-1feb418c238a, you could click this link to get a reference.

Regards,

Challen Fu

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:50 AM
  • Well, if you are adventurous, I would suggest adding one more threshold line which will have markers (but then the line would be invisible) and as a label, you can display up arrow (H in wingdings3 font ) and down arrow (I in Wingdings3 font)... but still it wont be as great looking as in your image...
    Cheers,
    Jason
    P.S. : Please click the 'Mark as Answer' button if a post solves your problem! :)

Some Random Thoughts

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:05 AM

All replies

• Hello Guys 

There is one things i forgot to ask.

The average line across the graph. 

Thank you

• Edited by wichitchai Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:43 AM Wrong image
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:41 AM
  • Hi Wichitchai,

From your vivid information, I get your requirement completely, in your picture; there are some down/up arrows, which indicate the trend, I think these arrows might not be able to achieve in reporting services. For other requirement, this is the similar thread in the link http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-NZ/sqlreportingservices/thread/b32a27aa-9a6d-44b4-b1a0-1feb418c238a, you could click this link to get a reference.

Regards,

Challen Fu

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:50 AM
  • Well, if you are adventurous, I would suggest adding one more threshold line which will have markers (but then the line would be invisible) and as a label, you can display up arrow (H in wingdings3 font ) and down arrow (I in Wingdings3 font)... but still it wont be as great looking as in your image...
    Cheers,
    Jason
    P.S. : Please click the 'Mark as Answer' button if a post solves your problem! :)

Some Random Thoughts

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:05 AM