Generating a release bundle package for UWP app with react-native-windows RRS feed

• Question

• I have created react-native UWP application. Its working fine in debug mode. While i am changing the build configuration debug into release and Debug-type as none in my application. After change the Release mode app running in debug mode only. Its showing fetching js bundle.. and "unable to load java-script bundle" . I have created the App package also. but its showing same unable to load java-script bundle in release mode. Any one can please help me. Why i am not getting release build in Visual studio 2019.
    Tuesday, July 28, 2020 5:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

React-native is a third party library and questions about third party libraries are not supported in our forum. My suggestion is that you might need to ask this question in the react-native's forum.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020 2:13 AM
  • Did you ever resolve this issue? I'm have the same problem. Builds work in debug but not release. 

FYI, this is not a 3rd party problem. react-native-windows is a Microsoft library. 

Wednesday, September 2, 2020 3:56 PM