none
Fatal Execution Engine Error (0x7927e03e) Please Help! RRS feed

• Question

•  

I really need some help from someone that can make it fairly simple. I don't know what I did but when I try to open my ATI Catsyst Controle Center I get -  Fatal Execution Engine Error (0x7927e03e). Then I hit "ok" and it says CLI.exe-Common Language Runtime Debugging Services. So if anyone could try and help me I would be greatful. I don't know to many things about computers so it might be a challange. Thanks

Sunday, January 21, 2007 3:06 AM

Answers

All replies

•  

NNTP User wrote:

I really need some help from someone that can make it fairly simple. I don't know what I did but when I try to open my ATI Catsyst Controle Center I get - Fatal Execution Engine Error (0x7927e03e). Then I hit "ok" and it says CLI.exe-Common Language Runtime Debugging Services. So if anyone could try and help me I would be greatful. I don't know to many things about computers so it might be a challange. Thanks

Try ATI product support.

Willy.

I'm getting the same error -- and have nothing ATI on my system.  Enjoy being flip, do you Willy?

Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:25 PM
  • I simply removed the ATI Catalsyt (unstall) and now I do NOT get the Fatal Execution Error.   That program was never used anyways.

Monday, August 6, 2007 1:40 PM
  •  bobbymaya wrote:
    I simply removed the ATI Catalsyt (unstall) and now I do NOT get the Fatal Execution Error.   That program was never used anyways.

thanks.....worked for me

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 9:45 AM
  • Can't believe Microsoft hasn't addressed this. I got the fatal execution error from an automatic download from Windows defender from service .net 1.1 download. They only way I got rid of it was by going to Systen Configuration Utility, then to Startup and unchecking the file "dsca" softward file to disable it and then going to "general" and checking specific start up. That took care of the problem.

Do'n't you love Microsoft!!! Ha Ha. Less bang for your buck!

Friday, February 8, 2008 11:50 PM
  •  

Friday, February 8, 2008 11:51 PM
  • Revton,

Are you still alive?

Your advice on the err message was excellent which was  posted almost 3 years ago....I finally needed it.

Probably many reasons for this err to occur but I believe it's linked to the .net Framework software;

whenever I deleted/upgraded .netF's I got the err. On another system as I did the same, I got "Sql Dumper.....at start-up.

I did what you recommended (run/msconfig/system configuration) but could not find "dsca" in the start-up file. I just "disabled all" in start-up, closed out/restarted, and problem solved.

mafco

1-29-11

Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:45 PM