none
Problems with use SharePoint and SSRS 2008 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

I'm installing an environment using the SharePoint 2010 and SSRS2008 in integrated mode.

My environmnet have 2 servers

1. Server x have the SharePoint Farm Installed

2. Server y have the SQL 2008 R2 installed. (I install in this server the SharePoint 2010 on the same farm that the server x)

All installed with success, I created the Document Library and set to show in menu the Report Builder, Report Data Source and Report Builder Model, but when I try to use appear a authentication window i input my domain user and password but nothing occrurs. ( My user is adminstrator in the two servers and i set all to use my user credential (To SQL Servers and Share Point Server))

Only to specified more follow some configuration and Troubleshoot details:

- SSRS: Access the Webservice Url: By IP or Name in Server x or Server y = OK (After i provide my credentials in window authentication)

- Share Point:  General Application Services > Reporting Services > Reporting Services Integration
    Database Access = ok
    WSS_WPG = ok
    Reporting Services Activation State = ok

- Share Point > Site Actions > Reporting Services > Reporting Services Site Settings = Error HTTP 401 Unauthorazed

-Share Point > Librare (report) > Documents Menu > Report Builder Report > Windows Security Pop-up Resquest user and Password  i put my credentials 3 times and nothing occurs (the site is redirect to: http://x:2020/_vti_bin/ReportBuilder/ReportBuilder_3_0_0_0.application?SaveLocation=http%3a%2f%2fx%3a2020%2fReports)

In SharePoint Log i have the follow line:

Share Point Log: 11/30/2010 15:00:53.00  w3wp.exe (0x130C)                        0x13BC SQL Server Reporting Services  HTTP Redirector                aaaf High     A WebException occured System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)     at Microsoft.ReportingServices.SharePoint.Soap.RSBaseHttpHandler.AsyncGetResponse(HttpWebRequest request, HttpContext context)     at Microsoft.ReportingServices.SharePoint.Soap.RSBaseHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) 12f19924-3f70-46d9-9616-3c8223efa1ef

Somebody have any Idea about it?

Thanks all!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:27 PM

Answers