none
ssrs 2012 have a checkbox show up RRS feed

• Question

• Goal to have a checkbox show up in an ssrs report exported to word or pdf

In a vb.net 2012 web form application, I need to have an empty checkbox. I have used the following statement <input type=”checkbox” name=”vehicle” value=” ”> in the html and the empty checkbox shows up.
    In addition, this webpage is then sent to an ssrs  report to be exported in a PDF or Word format. The checkbox does not show up those exports. Thus can you tell me how to make the checkbox show up when the page is generated in a Word or pdf format?

Thursday, August 15, 2019 8:17 PM

Answers

• Hi wendy elizabeth

According to your description , how did you render the web page in report ? could you please describe more detailed information about it ?

Seems render the check box is the issue which exist for a long time during the ssrs life cycle .

If possible you could try to add the check box symbol manually .

Textbox font : Arial Unicode MS 3    ,  ChrW(&H2611for chosen , ChrW(&H2610 for not chose .

Or you need to add the image to instead the correspond check box .

See:

How do I best display CheckBoxes in SQL Server Reporting Services?

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, August 16, 2019 1:51 AM