none
Convert SSRS Report to SQL SERVER TABLE for history RRS feed

• Question

• How can i dump the whole SSRS Report to a SQL SERVER table..

This report runs everyday and i want to save the data for history purposes. Also this report has three tablix. I am little confused how to do this?

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 7:19 PM

All replies

• Hi apsta,

For archive purpose, I thinks there are generally 2 ways to store the history reports.

1. To use snapshots function of SSRS. You could create schedule and store all the snapshots daily in SSRS. Those data is saved in Report Server database. You could set it easy in web portal, read more here:

2. You could use standard report subscription feature and saved the report daily into one shared folder in desired format like word or pdf. You could choose whether to upload these files into sql server or just remain their original format in the folder. 

Hope this could help.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 2:28 AM
  • Hi,

If this helps, you could kindly mark it as answer, it could help more people with similar issuer to see it.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 11, 2019 8:17 AM