none
SSRS : Displaying Data in Maps rpeort RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys - I have a report where it has values State, Current Count, payments etc..

I want to create a USA map displaying the values State and Current Count from my SSRS Data Set. On the each state on Map it should highlight the State name and Current Count. For Example : State: TX / Current Count : 100

I was able to create the Map and selcted the option 'Usa by State exploded' and selected the 'Analytical map' and mapped only StateFp with StateCode (from my Dataset) and selected the fields to visualize but its not showing the data. 

This is how my data is : 

Please help

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 6:37 PM

Answers

• Hi Kkran,

Seems this is a design question and there should be no error in the report right?

For showing the data, you could see Map Reports Do not Display Data

Or, I would recommend you to watch this video which would give a very good and clear view about how the map reports are designed in SSRS How to Create Map Reports in SSRS (Map Gallery - Basic Map)

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 23, 2020 1:28 AM

All replies

• Hi Kkran,

Seems this is a design question and there should be no error in the report right?

For showing the data, you could see Map Reports Do not Display Data

Or, I would recommend you to watch this video which would give a very good and clear view about how the map reports are designed in SSRS How to Create Map Reports in SSRS (Map Gallery - Basic Map)

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 23, 2020 1:28 AM
  • Thanks, this is helpful.
    Tuesday, January 28, 2020 3:05 PM