none
Calender Parameter not showing in Edge browser RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have many SSRS reports successfully working in my project using IE browser. Now when I try to open my reports in Edge browser the reports open but Calender Parameter doesn't shows up.  The textbox shows up to manually enter the date.

How to choose Date in Edge browser??? Please help.

Friday, November 3, 2017 7:26 AM

Answers

• Hi RandheerSingh,

Based on my research, it might be related to Browser support for SSRS. It seems that Microsoft Edge is not supported till SQL Reporting services 2014. The browser supportability till SSRS 2016 stands as it is documented in this link and Browser Support for Reporting Services.

So you could use another browser for the report or you could submit the requirement at https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/. If the requirement mentioned by customers for many times, the product team may consider to add this feature in the next SQL Server version. Your feedback is valuable for us to improve our products and increase the level of service provided.

Thanks for your understanding and support.
    Best Regards,
    Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 6, 2017 5:37 AM

All replies