none
OLAP Deployment error RRS feed

• Question

• I create Fac and Dim Table in Relational database, after that i use BIDS to build OLAP Cube by
      1.Connect to this relational database by using Data Source
      2.Create Data Source View to connect to Table in relational database as a shema of Cube
      3.I create cube from DSV(Both fac and Dim and TimeDime)
    after that I build it no problem,
    But when I deploy cube it show me the following error
      -Error 1 The following system error occurred:  The name provided is not a properly formed account name. .  0 0 
      -Error 2 Errors in the high-level relational engine. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of 'Test', Name of 'Test'.  0 0 
      -Error 3 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'Dim Time', Name of 'Dim Time' was being processed.  0 0 
      -Error 4 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'Year' attribute of the 'Dim Time' dimension from the 'TestOLAP' database was being processed.  0 0 
      -Error 5 The following system error occurred:  The name provided is not a properly formed account name. .  0 0 
      -Error 6 Errors in the high-level relational engine. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of 'Test', Name of 'Test'.  0 0 
      -Error 7 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'Dim Time', Name of 'Dim Time' was being processed.  0 0 
      -Error 8 Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'Month' attribute of the 'Dim Time' dimension from the 'TestOLAP' database was being processed.  0 0 

How can I solved these problem? please help me

Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:00 PM

Answers

• The first error seems to occur due to the account name. Probably you have used account type dimension. Make sure that your account names are ok. And you may also check that the datasource is really available. The second error says that it cannot find the datasource that you defined.

Maeenul My Programming Site
    Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:48 PM