none
Error using the SQL server configuration in SSIS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am getting an error using the SQL server configuration in SSIS.

I created a package with some variables and am configuring the variable values using SQL server configurations.

And the path of the variables are given correctly in the SSIS Configurations in the database.

But when I open the package I get an error that “SSIS Configurations with the configuration<Name> Could not be loaded  due the following reasons:’ \PACKAGE.VARIABLES[USER::SOURCE_FILE_PATH].PROPERTIES[VALUE]’: The configuration refers to an object that exist in the package. Package path of the object is \PACKAGE.VARIABLES[USER::SOURCE_FILE_PATH].PROPERTIES[VALUE].

As above it lists all the variables which I configured.

I am using version 2008 of business intelligence development studio.

Please help regarding the same

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:40 AM

Answers

All replies

• Can you try deleting the variable from Configuration table and try recreating , it seems that configuration filter is not set properly.
    Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:57 AM
  • Naveen,

I have tried deleting the variable and recreating it but i still face the issue.

Is there any other solution to it?

Please help.Thanks.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:03 AM
  • Can you check whether the variable is present in the package if so delete the records from the table , use configuration option to map variable once again
    Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:00 AM
  • Check the scope of the variable
    • Marked as answer by Eileen Zhao Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:24 AM
    Wednesday, April 17, 2013 12:37 PM
  •  Scope of the variable is pacakge level. I still get the error. Can anybody guide me in this.
    Monday, April 29, 2013 10:08 AM