none
Subscription Error - (Failure sending mail: An error has occurred during report processing.Mail will not be resent.) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

am getting the error like 

AuthzInitializeContextFromSid: Win32 error: 1727, Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: The report server has encountered a configuration error. ;
    notification!WindowsService_0!4054!08/20/2019-00:00:09:: i INFO: Handling subscription 6d1767fd-602a-4a69-92cb-9b7f4b6953d2 to report Dashbord1, owner: MTNUGA\bhavyaj, delivery extension: Report Server Email.

i did all the things but still am not able to idenfy the isssuse plese help me 

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 7:28 AM

All replies

• Hi Subscription Error

According to your description , seems that you need offer more detailed ssrs log with context to us for more further research .

You could check that the subscription owner, email account (check if the password changed or the permission changed ),the details in the rs configuration manager ….etc.

BTW, what the detailed version are you using , if you use the version below (and equal) ssrs 2008, seems you need check the following fix article:

A call to the AuthzInitializeContextFromSid API function fails during the delivery of an e-mail subscription in SQL Server Reporting Services

Hoping for your reply.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Proposed as answer by Eric Liu001 Friday, August 23, 2019 8:59 AM
    Thursday, August 22, 2019 1:34 AM