none
Setting the secondary colour on a bar graph based off of the primary colour RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to set my secondary colour on a bar graph, however I would like it to be dependent on the primary colour that is being use, I want to be able to use the same solution for multiple reports so would ideally like to not hard-code the colours based on report data but rather the series colour.

I have a custom palette setup and would like the secondary colour to be a lighter version of the primary. 

Thanks 

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 11:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Sandra,

I am afraid there is no built-in setting like this can meet you requirement.

You would have to go to your each series, set its fill property for its color. During this, you could choose manually lighter color for you secondary series.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:51 AM