none
Blank Pages - When exporting reporting to Adobe Acrobat

General discussion

• I have a report in Reporting Services 2005, when the report is exported to Adobe Acrobat, i keep on getting a blank page between every pages!

How do i get rid of them?

Thanks

Monday, September 06, 2010 11:58 AM

All replies

• This is usually because the width of the report is greater than the width of the page (allowing for margins). See e.g. http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlreportingservices/thread/7dee842e-0320-4f51-b3d4-79489afea01d/ .
    Monday, September 06, 2010 12:12 PM
  • thanks for the link Rapier, but can't get it to work still?
    Monday, September 06, 2010 12:43 PM
  • did you try reducing the interactive width of your reports, as the link above suggested?

Could you note down the values of interactive height and width, Report height and width below. You will get it by clicking on the area outside report body and pressing F4

Cheers,
    Jason
    P.S. : Please click the 'Mark as Answer' button if a post solves your problem! :)

Some Random Thoughts

Monday, September 06, 2010 12:46 PM
  • Also see the margins, they usually would be adding 1+1 (left and right), so you have to make sure that report width + margins < interactive width
    Cheers,
    Jason
    P.S. : Please click the 'Mark as Answer' button if a post solves your problem! :)

Some Random Thoughts

Monday, September 06, 2010 12:47 PM
  • Unfortunately I, like most users of the forum, aren't psychic; We'll need a bit more information on your problem before we can do more than guess at solutions. Can you describe what you're trying to do (i.e. your report) and what is happening. In this particular case, details of the 'Size' propety of the body of your report and the 'Page Setup' from report properties yould be useful information to include. Also, do you have any items that span the whole width of the report?
    Monday, September 06, 2010 12:49 PM